Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The quote post...

Quotes make me very happy, therefore it was pretty inevidable that they would be on my blog. However, I decided that they were brilliant and special enought to warrent their own post. So, because of that fact and that they make me so happy, here are a few that I particularly like...


"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt


"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
~Plautus

"Friends, books, a cheerful heart, and conscience clear are the most choice companions we have here."
~William Hather


"God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees, and flowers, and clouds and stars."
~Martin Luther


"The real magic of the world is to be found in the pages of books."
~Douglas Gresham


"Never ask more or less of yourself than your best."


"Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors."
~Louisa May Alcott


"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."
~CS Lewis


And of course, it would be incomplete and totally un-me without an Audrey Hepburn quote! This is one of my favorites that I take as a motto often...


"Pick the day. Enjoy it- to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present- and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."
~Audrey Hepburn



KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment